Arturia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Arturia @ Evony 5

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Diplomacy has brought several alliances to friendly status!
Welcome Arturians to Your Forum - Have a look around -
Arturia - Be Strong - Defend your cities - Seek help when needed from your alliance - Pay it forward when you are called on!

Map and coordinates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asa
Admin
Admin
Asa

Map and coordinates Empty
PostSubject: Map and coordinates   Map and coordinates EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:36 pm

I find it interesting that the coordinates on the map grid posted here (as well as one posted in Evony Forum) don't seem to be all that accurate. I might be wrong, but if you check your base's coordinates against the grid map here, let me know if you are truly in your correct state. I can tell you that one of my bases by the map would be in Saxony, but it is in Friesland.
Back to top Go down
Ayugod
Admin
Admin
Ayugod

Map and coordinates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map and coordinates   Map and coordinates EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:25 am

Quote :
I find it interesting that the coordinates on the map grid posted here (as well as one posted in Evony Forum) don't seem to be all that accurate. I might be wrong, but if you check your base's coordinates against the grid map here, let me know if you are truly in your correct state. I can tell you that one of my bases by the map would be in Saxony, but it is in Friesland.

As asa mentioned, the map in the forum, the coords is not 100% accurate. Evony zones are divided by a 200x200 grid, not as a 180x180 grid. The map posted here is wrong affraid but at least it will provide a rough estimate til someone draw up a new one. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://arturia.rpg-board.net

Map and coordinates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Arturia :: Questions & Help :: Frequently Asked Questions-
Jump to: